FAB INC now use
Medik8 Skincare BioTechnology
BRIGHTEN AND BALANCE SKIN TONE
The most effective way to achieve a brighter and even skin tone, free of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, is to eliminate skin cells rich in melanin and prevent the darkening of the new skin cells.
Rapidly brings blemish prone skin under control and dramatically reduces the risk of future outbreaks.
betaPeel counteracts all three fronts of skin blemishes by targeting each assault individually: blocked pore, comedone and inflammation
ANTI-AGEING CHEMICAL PEEL
An effective combination of acids to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and fade away imperfections, leaving the skin smooth and renewed.
When skin cells are activated, they can produce more collagen and elastin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Especially designed to target sun damage and hyperpigmentation problems, whitePeel penetrates the skin’s pigment cells (melanocytes) to gently and effectively reduce the appearance of unwanted discolouration, for a more even skin tone.
whitePeel in a nutshell
- whitePeel is a superficial chemical peel providing great results with minimal downtime and redness
- whitePeel is a peel specifically designed to treat all types of hyperpigmentation
betaPeel delivers a heavy dose of salicylic acid straight into the pores and follicles, helping keep the pores clear of cellular debris therefore reducing the number of pore blockages and breakouts on the skin.
betaPeel in a nutshell
- betaPeel is a superficial chemical peel providing great results with minimal downtime and redness
- betaPeel is a peel specifically designed for blemish prone skin (all grades)
Stimulation from a chemical peel can increase the production of many key elements that make up a youthful looking complexion.
Rich in L-Mandelic acid and Lactobionic acid, agePeel is the perfect peel to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
agePeel in a nutshell
- agePeel is a superficial chemical peel providing great results with minimal downtime and redness
- agePeel is a peel specifically designed for ageing skin
Number of Treatments Required: 3 – 6 Treatments
Spacing Between Treatments: 3 – 4 Weeks Apart
Length of Each Treatment: 1 Hour
Costing: 1 Peel $95
DownTime: Allow 2 – 7 days for redness, flakiness and peeling.